- Kanata Recreation Centre, Ottawa – LEED Facilitation for LEED-CI renovation
- Rideau Hall Dome Building – LEED Facilitation, energy modeling, commissioning
- Wellington Building, Ottawa – Sustainability Consultant for this $286million building renewal project. Services include Green Globes facilitation and energy modeling.
- Oxfam Building Renovation (LEED-CI) - Commissioning Authority
- Canada Green Building Council tenant Fit-up (LEED-CI) – Commissioning Authority
- LEED for Existing Buildings Pilot Program – Building Performance Auditing for Halifax West High School and Beachside Lakeview Timberlea Primary Schools
- Le St. Denis Condominiums - LEED facilitation, CBIP Energy Modeling & Commissioning
- Newcastle Public Library - LEED facilitation, CBIP Energy Modeling & Commissioning
- Queen’s Centre – LEED consulting services and CBIP Energy modeling for $200Million, 65,385M2, six building university development complex seeking LEED certification.
- Brantford Cineplex – energy modeling
- Queen-Bagot Building, Kingston - LEED facilitation, CBIP Energy Modeling & Commissioning
- BCK Building, Kingston - LEED consulting services and CBIP Energy Modeling
- City of Ottawa – Petrie Island Beach House – Design of a solar heating assisted building.
- Ottawa South Community Centre – Green Building analysis for concept design
- World Exchange Plaza & The Clarica Centre - LEED EB assessment.
- Over 100MW of utility-scale photovoltaic energy facilities currently in pre-development
- Rideau Canal System (Parks Canada) – 3.0kW grid connected photovoltaic power system
- St. Lawrence Islands National Park – stand alone hybrid wind / photovoltaic power system for two historic buildings
- Fundy National Park – solar thermal heating for salt water public swimming pool & bath house.
- St. Lawrence Islands National Park – 5.4kW grid connected photovoltaic power system
- Agriculture Canada – Solar powered irrigation system, Central Experimental Farm
- Tonquin Valley Packtrips – Jasper, Alberta - installation of a stand-alone photovoltaic power system.
- Canadian Argentina Capacity Initiative – Misiones, Argentina. – Design and installation of solar power systems for two rural schools.
- Tonquin Valley Adventures – Jasper, Alberta - installation of a stand-alone photovoltaic power system.
- Keeler Centre, Colbourne, Ont. – Owner Advocate/Performance Specifier for design-build of community arena incorporating heat pump based ice plant & building heating system.
- 3M Canada Company, Plant 301– Industrial HVAC energy audit
- Trillium Health Care Products (Perth Soap) – Industrial HVAC energy audit
- Canadian Mothercraft building, Ottawa – Commercial building energy audit
- Experimental Lakes Area – Renewable Energy and Energy Efficient Design Study for a new multi-use facility.
- Place du Portage Phase IV (1,000,000 s.f. of commercial office)
- Kouchibouquac National Park, N.B.: Administration Building & Visitor Reception Centre
- Fundy National Park, New Brunswick – Building portfolio energy audit
- 350 King Edward Avenue, Ottawa - Commercial building energy audit
- 311 & 360 Bell Street S., Ottawa – Solar thermal energy potential feasibility study.
- Place du Centre, Gatineau – Terms of reference for energy audit consultant bidding
Building Systems Operating Procedures
Authored the Standard Operating Procedures for the HVAC systems in the following buildings:
- Heath Canada Finance Building
- Connaught Building
- Sir Charles Tupper Building
- Jean Talon Building
- R.H. Coates Building
- Main Statistics Building
Energy Efficiency Improvements
- City of Ottawa Arena Heat Recovery Projects (Carp, Navan, Nepean Sportsplex and Ottawa Civic Centre)
- City of Ottawa – Sportsplex Ice Plant Control System
- Civic Centre Salons HVAC Control System
- Trillium Health care Products (Perth) industrial ventilation heat recovery system.
Technical & Financial Auditing
- Canada Green Building Council – Building Performance Audits for LEED-EB Pilot Projects
- Energy Model Reviewer – Third party model review for Bell Canada building (LEED project)
- NRCan Energy Retrofit Assistance Program (ERA)
- Listwin Construction, 5900 Yonge St., Toronto
- Listwin Construction, 3 Goldfinch Cr., Toronto
- College Ahuntsic, Montreal, Quebec
- Casino Rama, Rama, Ontario
- Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre, Mississauga, Ontario
- Le Petit Séminaire de Québec, Québec, Québec
- Ontario Ministry of Energy – Study to identify economic and regulatory barriers for the large scale deployment of residential solar hot water systems (with Marbek Resource Consultants)
- University of Ottawa – Feasibility study for the application of a solar thermal-PV system
- Ste. Anne de Prescott, Ontario – Biological Digester and Green Power Generation feasibility study
- Parliamentary Precinct Asset Integrity Risk Assessment, Ottawa - Pilot project to quantify risk to the property and buildings of the Parliamentary Precinct. All building (assets) subsystems were surveyed and graded for various risk factors. The results were processed with appropriate weightings to determine priority of action. Project was the first in Canada to use this methodology.
- “Addressing the Barriers Facing Large Scale Deployment of Photovoltaics as a Distributed Energy Source in Canada” – Technical advisors for an Industry Canada report (with The Delphi Group).
- Black Lake First Nations, Saskatchewan – Hydroelectric development due diligence project feasibility review (Indian & Northern Development)
- Deline Dene Band Council - Deline, NT. – Feasibility study for a community owned power-generating facility (Hybrid system using wind & diesel generation supplemented with a district heating system).
Current Standing Offer Agreements
- Canada Green Building Council – LEED Canada for Homes Provider
- Canada Green Building Council – Workshop delivery for LEED-EBOM pilot program
- Canada Green Building Council – Building Performance Assessment
- New Buildings Eco-Efficiency (formerly CBIP) Technical Design Assistance, Natural Resources Canada – providing technical assistance to energy modelers using the EE4 software
- City of Ottawa – providing mechanical, electrical & controls engineering services for energy conservation projects.
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) Go Green Program – Verifiers for buildings applying for Go Green and Go Green Plus certification.
- Vancouver Olympic Games 2010 – Sustainability Consulting Services